Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New way of expanding

I am expanding my business through this blog now. I really hope that this would be a stepping stone to further expand my connections and business and simultaneously, friendship too. so, for a start, i present you some of my beadwork as a part of promoting my source of well-being and enjoying my hobby.

for this particular top, i manage to get those beads from .....
this was done for a very special occasion...

this is one of my personal favourites. i had that ....

my gf said this one had very sweet ........

so if your interested in adding some glitters to your normal baju or maybe for a special occasion, don't hesitate to mail me at beadmeplease@gmail.com of your interest and we could discuss more from there. as for now, email would do best.

Bead your way in style everyone..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

add more pics of your collection
specially the one with lace + beads..
beautiful... :)

Tazmin Aidawany MR said...

hai...
i think better you classified your collection from heavy beaded to simple ones,lace patching and others acordingly... for your clients ease to browse...there's a lot more write...then according to colors...it would be more interesting.. just my opinion...